w.e.f. January 2017
Applications are invited for a Sanatorium Sister at Peterhouse Girls.
Minimum requirements are for a SRN who is on the current register of the Zimbabwe Nursing Council.
The successful candidate must be:
• Able to independently diagnose and treat or refer as required cases to a Doctor
• Able to independently handle emergencies
• Firm but caring and approachable
• Mature and able to handle children
• Interested in and enjoy children
• A good communicator with pupils and adult patients
• Computer literate and able to keep records
This is a full time position based at Peterhouse Girls which is a Boarding establishment, with sporting commitments on Saturdays.
The successful applicant will also be in sympathy with the Anglican traditions and ethos of Peterhouse and will understand the culture and commitment required in a full boarding school.
Applications should be sent to
Mrs Tracy Blignaut, Headmistress,
from whom further details can be obtained.
The application itself should consist of a full CV, names and contact details of two referees and a covering letter of no more than one side of A4 outlining why the candidate believes that he/she is ideally suited for the post.
Further information about Peterhouse can be found on the school’s website www.peterhousegroup.co.zw