Duties and Responsibilities
1. Map potential customers and competitors for the product.
2. Promote initial follow ups for sales prospects of the product.
3. Co ordinate with the marketing,sales, technical and administrative departments.
4. Develop procedures for E-Marketing and Internet advertising and all other forms of sales and marketing.
5. Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
6. Assist with the implementation of marketing programs
7. Manage logistics of customer visits and Assist with all aspects of events and trade shows.
8. Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors degree and 1-2 years of experience in the sales and marketing field.
2. Experience or interest in Media, Internet, publishing software.
3. Proven ability to write marketing materials including web content (provide samples)
4. Exceptional Microsoft Office skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
5. Willingness to follow detailed directions on certain projects balanced with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision on other projects
A VALID DRIVERS’ LICENCE IS A MUST
CVs must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – 16 Jan 2017