Duties and Responsibilities
1. Welcome and advise customers (so practice your smiling)
2. Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management
3. Arrange ordering and delivery
4. Provide customers with product information and demonstrate product features through all the stages of the sale.
5. Attach price tags to each item and make sure that they reflect updated price information and well displayed.
6. Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
7. Effectively & professionally answering the telephone and dealing with electronic inquiries
8. Responsible for daily cash reconcilliations.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Higher national diploma in sales and marketing or equivalent
2. 3- 5 years work experience
3. Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service
4. Microsoft Office skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
*CVs must be sent to email@example.com
*A VALID DRIVERS’ LICENCE IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
Deadline – 16 Jan 2017