Sales Executive Purpose: Builds and grows business by identifying and
selling NCR services to prospects whilst maintaining current customers
through fostering a mutually beneficial and profitable business
relationship with clients.
Sales Executive Duties:
• Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentations and converting enquiries into actual sales through sales pitches, telesales and emails.
• To review and follow up on all clients’ enquiries, quotes and leads. Keeping accurate and clear records of all correspondence.
• To identify new business opportunities in allocated market segments.
• To maintain existing markets for repeat business.
• Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients, explaining and describing products and services.
• Preparing and finalizing contracts.
• Contributing to the sales and marketing strategy by monitoring and analyzing market trends and competition.
• Meeting set sales targets and deadlines.
• Implementing service failure encounters and rectification strategies.
• Events planning and management. Representing the company at trade shows and media houses.
• Any other duties, as assigned.
Key performance skills:
Sales, Communication, Presentation, Relationship Management,
Negotiation, Planning, Teamwork
How to apply:
Please send your CVs to email@example.com & copy firstname.lastname@example.org