Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with a passion and drive to immediately impact on the overall business strategy of growth through penetration of new markets. The position requires a self starter with the ability to influence decision making at the highest level.
– Research, develop and implement marketing strategies for new and existing products and services according to customer trends and feedback.
– Design and execute promotional activities to ensure continued sales and market share growth. – Generate leads through identifying opportunities in new markets
– Develop a Customer Relationship Management system suitable for the organization.
– Coordinate with divisional heads in identifying appropriate marketing strategies for specific divisions – Team leader in business development initiatives
– Increase brand visibility and awareness in attaining brand equity
– Championing excellent customer service initiatives
– Develop and implement digital and social media strategy
– Lead a Sales and Marketing team leveraging on their full potential in meeting sales targets
– Conduct competitor analysis to establish organization’s competitive advantage through quantitative statistics
– Prepare and present tender proposals in consultation with Divisional Heads
– Budgeting and forecasting
Person Specification and Attributes
– Degree in Marketing or relevant field
– MBA is an added advantage
– 5 years experience at similar level
– Strong negotiation, persuasion and presentation skills
– Strong senior management experience including demonstrated ability to inspire at all levels
– Knowledge of international franchise business partnerships
– Highly organized with a track record of excellence
– Good understanding of commercial business environment.
– Clean class 4 driver’s license
If you meet the above requirements and are interested to be considered for the above mentioned position, please submit your application and resume and in email subject area to the Human Resources Manager not later than the 30th of September 2016 through Email: email@example.com