Applicants meeting the following requirements are invited for the post of Research Medical Officer to be based at Harare Central and Parirenyatwa Hospitals, for a study of severe acute malnutrition in children.
- MBChB qualification
- Completed internship and 1-2 years of experience post-internship
- At least 6 months of clinical paediatric experience
- Experience of management of children with severe acute malnutrition
- Ideally has research experience
- Competent at venipuncture in children
- Able to work independently
- Good IT skills
- Up to date registration with MDPCZ
- Available to start Monday, 2nd May, 2016
Apply by email to: email@example.com or in person or by post to: Zvitambo, #16 Lauchlan Avenue, Meyrick Park, Mabelreign, Harare. Email Subject or ATTENTION: “HOPE-SAM MEDICAL OFFICER” Deadline for applications is 11am on Tuesday, 29th March, 2016. Interviews will be held on Thursday, 31st March, 2016 at Zvitambo.