Plan UK Call for External Evaluators: Baseline Study for GEC-LNGB Supporting Adolescent Girls’ Education Project in Zimbabwe
Plan International UK are looking for an External Evaluator to carry out a baseline evaluation for its 6-year DfID-funded girls’ non-formal education project in Zimbabwe.
• Project name: Supporting Adolescent Girls’ Education (SAGE)
• Country of implementation: Zimbabwe
• Project duration: 16/08/2018 – 31/12/2024
• Project budget: £13.4m
• Donor: Department for International Development (DfID)
• Fund: Girls’ Education Challenge (GEC) – Leave No Girl Behind (LNGB)
• Implementing agencies:
- Plan International UK – Lead partner / Recipient
- Apostolic Women’s Empowerment Trust (AWET) Zimbabwe
- Christian Blind Mission (CBM) Zimbabwe
- Econet Zimbabwe
- Open University (OU)
- Plan International Zimbabwe.
Type and time frame of exercise: Baseline evaluation – February to May 2019