The Old Mutual Shared Services Business Unit is looking for a dynamic, detail-conscious and proactive person to join their Payroll Department.
- An Accounting or Finance Degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Payroll/ Benefits administration at supervisory level.
- Maintain and update an on-line database of benefits and payroll information, procedures and guidelines to be followed and templates to be used for payroll input.
- Provide supporting information on payroll and benefits to operating Line Managers as required.
- Provide overall oversight of the payroll process.
- Responsible for overseeing the vendor’s performance in terms of processing of payroll, and provision of reports and pay slips and other input.
- Provide second line query resolution support.