Role: Operational Executive
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
The Operational Executive is required to:
- Work with the in-county Managing Director to plan, execute and manage delivery of business strategies as set out by the Managing Director and holding company;
- Take ownership of overall Programme Management of the business, ensuring all stakeholders are aligned by effective programme planning, delegating, coordinating and staffing;
- Bring discipline to ZW team, streamlining communication, project planning, forecasting, monitoring, risk management and reporting;
- Assist the Managing Director with hiring and Human Resource Management of the business
- Write up and implement various operational Policies and Procedures driving the business towards operational excellence;
- Understand all cost element of the business, assisting the Managing Director to prepare annual and quarterly budget plans for the overall business;
- Setup governance processes to ensure accurate status reporting when called for and on a periodic basis;
- Get his/her hands dirty with the detail of any aspect of the business as required; strategic planning, team leadership, contract drafting, business analysis, project management, client management, documentation, on the ground ME assistance, end-customer support, etc.
- Business Administration degree (or comparable), with prior experience in business management;
- Leadership personality with a desire for delivery;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined with excellent time management;
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to comprehend complex processes;
- Hard worker willing to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Experience in the Financial Services and Technology domains, advantageous.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
ONLY qualifying candidates should apply for this position clearly indicating the position applied for on the subject line. NO CHANCERS!!!!!