Under the supervision of the Project Officer, the Field Officer Cash Transfer Project ‘s primary responsibility will be to Assist in the implementation of the cash transfer project activities at district level and contribute towards achievement of project objectives and targets
- Support the Project Officer in the implementation of the program activities related to the transfer of cash to the beneficiaries
- Support the field teams in the identification and assessments of the cash grant and other beneficiaries of the project
- Prepare payments sheets of the beneficiaries for payments through the Eco- cash mobile platform.
- Assist in the distribution of cash grants to the project beneficiaries in the communities where Cash in Transit is used.
- Keep records and manage documentation of all the transactions and related documents
- Lead the district team in carrying out Food security monitoring, in liaison with the M and E officer.
- Receive check and submit the Beneficiary payment schedules for his or her district.
- Conducts process monitoring at community level on cash transfers, gender and compliance issues, market and Mobile Money Agent activities
- Supports Monitoring & Evaluation Facilitators in the supervision of Enumerators
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions
| Knowledge and Skills:|
- A Degree in Development studies or any related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in community based programming, preferably in a NGO environment
- In depth knowledge of all programme requirements, standards and guide lines.
- Have proven organizational planning and leadership, ability to follow procedures and meet dead -lines with little supervision.
- Previous experience in implementing cash transfer, cash for work, or voucher programs, preferably in a humanitarian or emergency context, desirable and an added advantage