Role: National Agent Network Manager
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
The National Agent Network Manager is required to:
- Coordinate recruitment, training, administration and management for the network;
- Undergo an intensive orientation that is tailored towards the growth and management of the agent network;
- Be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the Company’s national locations should the need arise;
- Perform territory analysis against business strategy to identify site locations and ensure all MEs recruited are set up within the service level period of being recruited;
- Provide direction to Regional Operational Coordinators (ROCs) via daily leads management for site assessment and to ensure regular visits to be carried out to all MEs;
- Evaluate performance, delegate responsibility and authority to the ROCs with regular follow-up to ensure thorough performance;
- Follow up on daily, weekly and monthly reports of all activities carried out by the ROCs and solve any occurring problems within the agent network;
- Meet specified targets for quality, site locations and MEs as per business requirement;
- Manage and administer efloat rebalancing within the agent network, liaising with line managers for efloat account funding purposes;
- Organize training and retraining events (and perform the training when necessary) for incoming and existing MEs on the agent network;
- Report activities carried out on a regular basis (daily, weekly and monthly) in the required formats.
- Solid experience in Agent Network Management, formal degree advantageous;
- Leadership personality with a desire for delivery;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined with excellent time management;
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to comprehend complex processes;
- Hard worker willing to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Experience in the Financial Services and Technology domains, advantageous.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY qualifying candidates should apply for this position clearly indicating the position applied for on the subject line. NO CHANCERS!!!!!