LOCATION : HARARE
A job opportunity has arisen in the Finance Department of a well-established manufacturing concern.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the position.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will have the following key responsibilities:
Managing preparation of reports
– Monthly Flash Accounts
– Monthly Management Accounts
– Quarterly Board packs
– Preparation of annual budget
– Ensure stock take procedures are followed
– Variance analysis investigations
– Analyze raw material usage
– Compile product unit costs
Managing fixed assets
– Ensure assets are acquired according to company policies
– Ensure assets are disposed of according to company policies
– Ensure up to-date maintenance of fixed assets register and asset locations
Documenting systems and evaluation and control of procedures
– Compliance to ISO 9001:2008 systems and standards
– Review of systems and controls
Supervising junior staff
Key personal attributes and qualifications:
The ideal candidate must be one who is in possession of:
– Minimum qualification of a degree in Finance.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
– A high degree of computer literacy. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision will be a distinct advantage.
– A clean class 4 driver’s license.
Interested candidate email Curriculum Vitae’s to email@example.com highlighting the position title in the subject line.