M & E ENUMERATOR – ENSURE Program (Buhera, Chimanimani & Chipinge District) x 9
Purpose of the Position:
To contribute to the collect Data on Gross Margin Survey with World Vision Zimbabwe ENSURE Program primarily farmer Survey.
Major Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Understand the Program and other World Vision programmes (a) in terms of measuring outcomes and key food security outcomes and (b) being able to respond to questions asked by stakeholders about the organization, expected conduct of staff and the program.
- Participate in all survey and accountability training events
- Collect data from households, communities and program beneficiaries, as per agreed sampling methodology, using M&E standard household and community questionnaires.
- Verify complaints, in particular inclusion and exclusion errors but may include other complaints as directed by the Accountability Officer.
- Review and ensure the quality of the information collected prior to data entry
- Enter the data collected into the data entry base in a timely manner
- File all the questionnaires (household, community and beneficiary) completed and hand them over to the Accountability Officer
- Perform other related duties as required
- Report all incidents and issues to the Accountability Officer
- Operate following international and World Vision guidelines and standards.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 “O” Levels
- ND in agriculture, nutrition, rural development, food security, or other relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Must be able to speak excellent English and the language relevant to the district
- Must be able to collect data without provoking behavioral change in the population,
- Must be a self-starter and be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure,
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision,
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality are a must for the post.
- Minimum of one-year experience of working with rural communities, preferable in relief or development setting.
- Experience in conducting surveys/ Assessments is highly preferable.
- Computer literacy is a must, especially in Excel and Microsoft access packages.