A reputable Packaging Company is looking to hire a Laminator Operator.
Location – Harare
1. Reads and interprets job specification and determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
2. Set and run machine according to job specifications or the set SOPs.
3. Assist in maintain chemicals and materials inventory.
4. Meets set job standards with regards to outputs and waste figures.
5. Conduct quality control checks during production runs.
6. Reports and records production statistics accurately in the production books.
7. Initiate action to prevent problems, document quality problems, contribute solutions to problems and verify implementation of solutions.
8. Maintaining a high level of housekeeping within the work station.
• 5 “O” Levels (including mathematics and English).
• Plastics/Printing background.
• 3 to 5 years working experience in a similar position.
• Journey man printer will be an added advantage
Interested candidate email Curriculum Vitae’s to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position title in the subject line