One of Zimbabwe’s vibrant and leading online marketing solutions company is looking for talented and passionate individuals who are able to fill in the post below.
Website Developer x 7 (part-time / freelancer)
- Good cost estimator
- Good under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Graphic design skills and technical computer skills
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress, Joomla and other CMS
- Strong foundation in APIs and database management and security
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Ability to develop e-commerce stores and membership registration websites
- Good database development and management skills
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Develop secure Front-End & Back-End website systems.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Develop and design email marketing templates.
- Performing full-stack website development timeously
- Perform SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and manage social media platforms
- Plan and deliver software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Meeting with the prospective clients to review website, and gather the client’s specifications for new or existing websites.
- Built custom websites using Bootstrap and WordPress, including custom plug-ins and filters.
- Preparing multiple designs and wireframes for clients approval before proceeding with development
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certification in Web development, Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years’ work experience
Please kindly send your CV, portfolio of previous work and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly highlighting your work experience and achievements. Indicate Job Title for position applied for in the subject line. Application Deadline is 20 March 2020. Due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Address Harare, Zimbabwe
- Job Application Details Please kindly send your CV, portfolio of previous work and cover letter to email@example.com by clearly highlighting your work experience and achievements. Indicate Job Title for position applied for in the subject line. Application Deadline is 20 March 2020. Due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.