Warehouse Office Assistant – PSI
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor the incumbent is responsible for ensuring dispatch, receiving and stores activities are carried out efficiently by providing the necessary manpower and general maintenance / cleaning of the Warehouse.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensures a neat and tidy arrangement of stock items into/onto racking/shelving or
• Loads and offloads outgoing and incoming consignments as requested
• Cleans all stocks items, shelves, furniture and surfaces to ensure a dust free
• Packages and ensures items are ready for dispatch in line with request
• Maintains site offices, canteen, toilets and yard to ensure general tidiness and
• Assists the Stores Clerk as and when the need arises.
• Files and maintains Warehouse documents and records.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 ‘O’ levels
• Certificate in Stores management, administration, accounting or equivalent.
• Knowledge of stores management systems/warehousing.
• At least 1-year relevant experience
How To Apply
Applicants should be based in the location being applied for. PSI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, nationality, origin or disability.
Detailed CV’s clearly highlighting the position applied for should be sent, not later than February 07, 2020 to: email@example.com