Systems Development Analyst – Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
Cassava Smartech is looking for competent Systems Development Analyst. The major responsibility of the role is to translate algorithms and technical specifications into code that can be executed on a computer system and also to provide third level support for deployed solutions.
Key Result Areas
DEVELOPMENT POLICIES AND STANDARDS
• Implements section policies, processes and procedures.
• Adheres to policies, processes and procedures.
• Ensures policies are adequately communicated to all application users and section members.
• Implements policies to reflect environmental changes.
• Develops individual plans based upon weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sectional plans.
• Engages relevant departments as to the feasibility of a project.
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS, DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
• Gather requirements from relevant departments and third party integrators.
• Develops solution architecture from requirements set.
• Develops systems according to standards, policies and system requirements.
• Tests that develop systems adheres to all policies, standards and specifications.
• Ensures systems deployments adhere to deployment and operational policies in place.
• Develops integration strategies between key systems conforming to software development best practices and latest technologies.
• Establishes a secure integration infrastructure to protect sensitive business information.
• Evaluates integration infrastructure to keep in line with the rapid changes in technology and security threats.
• Documents all policies and methodologies using the software development cycle.
• Analyzes problems encountered during system use.
• Proposes solutions to address challenges raised by system users.
• Develops patches to fix malfunctions.
• Thoroughly rest all software fix packs.
• Deploys fixes to affected software platforms.
Qualifications and Experience
6 Ordinary level passes, including Maths, Science and English
2 Advanced Level Passes
Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
A relevant vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Click Here to Apply