Solutions Architect – Econet Wireless
Job Purpose Cassava Smartech is looking for qualified and competent Solutions Architect. The major responsibility of the role is to lead in the formulation of the overall Cassava Smartech systems architecture and produce short term and long term technology platforms, development plans and support deployment projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Enterprise Architecture Framework Certification e.g. TOGAF is an added advantage
- Experience with software development life cycles and technical design principles (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Disciplined Agile)
- 4-6 years’ work experience in a related environment
Key Result Areas
- Develops FinTech systems architecture investment plans aligned with Cassava Smartech business goals and objectives, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Develops architecture frameworks, roadmaps, design patterns and best practices.
- Provides architecture support to the portfolio of Cassava Smartech Systems, related applications and define/design solutions for both internal and external customers and integration.
- Researches on key trends in the technology including Fintech space
- Identifies areas of risk and/or missing requirements and ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Reviews the effectiveness of technology strategies and gives recommendations for improvements
- Produce key design documents and incremental technical solution architecture artefacts for key Cassava Smartech technology strategy and technology management initiatives based on project needs and the architectural target state.
- Documents the business’ systems architecture and technology portfolio
- Carries out technical walk-throughs and workshops on new technologies
- Identifies and agrees on key result areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans.
- Contributes towards the development of the Technology Systems Disaster Recovery strategy
- Identifies and evaluates equipment and vendor solutions to satisfy technical requirements
- Contributes to technology standards as and when required by the Regulatory Authorities
- Provides input to Architecture design policies, systems and procedures in line with overall corporate objectives and best practice.
- Develops the technical resource plan for Cassava Smartech in order to meet the forecast increases in demand for Fintech services and adapt to changing technology and business models
- Maintains the infrastructure lifecycle by developing and adhering to the framework for technological roadmap and Technology evolution
TO APPLY CLICK HERE