Sista 2 Sista Youth Officers X2
Duties and responsibilities
- Community mobilization and sensitization, identifying community volunteers and stakeholders involved in the sister to sister programme.
- Training and capacity building; designing and organizing training programmes for sister mentors and club members
- Monitoring and Evaluation; conduct support and supervision visits to mentors to monitor progress and effectiveness of programmes
- Research and Documentation; compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, documenting and recording and filling of all programmes information
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for programme activities
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Health or Social Sciences or Development studies.
- Should be a female aged between 22 to 30 years.
- At least 6 months of field experience in a related field.
- Must be fluent in both English and the local community language.
- Must understand the norms and values of the local communities.
- Leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
How to apply
- All applications SHOULD specify the specific district applied for.
- All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein.
- Applications must be submitted by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of Applications is 10 December 2019.
Click HERE to download the application form