Security Guards x2 – Women’s University in Africa
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions that have arisen at the Women’s University in Africa:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Safeguarding students, staff and visitors to University premises, guarding property against fire, damage, theft, or other hazards through physical patrolling of the premises;
- Observing signs of crime or disorder and investigating disturbances ;
- Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property;
- Apprehending criminals and evicting violators;
- Monitoring and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates and assisting with on campus directions;
- Monitoring assigned areas for possible violation of policies, regulations, and rules of conduct on the University premises;
- Identifying and reporting unusual, suspicious, or hazardous situations; providing information and assistance to the public;
- Operating and maintaining security equipment;
- Producing and maintaining related records and reports.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 5 O’ level passes;
- Security training certificate;
- At least one year relevant experience.
How To Apply
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applicants should submit six copies of applications, curriculum vitae, giving full personal details, certified proof of qualifications, employment history and experience, present salary, and names and contact details of three referees to:
The Acting Deputy Registrar (Human Resources and Administration) Women’s University in Africa
549 Arcturus Road
P.O. BOXGD 32
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 27th January 2020.