Sales Officer – Fuels and Lubricants
The aspirant will be responsible for growing the business, drive sales performance, and manage new & existing customers in the assigned portfolio, ensuring superior execution of sales & service processes/activities, especially customer service.
• Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives, achieve set targets.
• Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence.
• Monitor key accounts performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business and deliver best-in-class customer service.
• Act as a professional advisor and assume leadership role between Propel Gas and Lubricants and its customers to ensure that Company’s corporate image is maintained and, in so doing, derive maximum value from existing business.
• Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with clients in the region.
• Provide the Company with marketing/sales intelligence related to own area of responsibility and help the Company performance.
• Key player in budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compile relevant reports for management use.
• Diploma or degree in Marketing, Sales or Business studies
• Extensive working experience in similar roles at sales management level in a highly competitive sales environment, of which oil/petroleum products where sold.
• Excellent multiple stake holders & Customer Relationship Management (CRM), with ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships.
• Excellent communication skills both written/spoken in English, high ability to influence
• Highly analytical and problem solving ability
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team
• Customer Service Oriented.
• Proactive, initiative and creative and highly result oriented
• Working knowledge of computer applications –power point/excel/word.
Send copies of your CV together with certified copies of qualification certificates to email@example.com on or before 10 December 2019