Risk Officer – Risk Officer – First Mutual Holdings
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating the risk management cycle and providing comprehensive risk reports to management.
Reporting to the Group Risk Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Producing annual risk heat maps for each operating unit and service function.
• Advising management on prioritization of action to resolve risks that are mapped outside the acceptable risk tolerances.
• Advising management on the design of practical management responses to key risks where necessary.
• Ensuring adequacy of existing internal controls and risk management framework through continuous identification, measurement and reporting of risks.
• Ensuring prompt reporting of risk exposures or positions and providing advice through recommendations on possible resolutions to critical issues.
• Liaise with Risk Champions and Management in the review, evaluation and management of existing and emerging risks.
• Researching and keeping abreast with emerging global trends and practices and communicating awareness on all updates to stakeholders.
• Conducting Risk trainings.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and Application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should be sent by and not later than 15 January 2020 by 1600 hours.