Registered General Nurse Training (May 2020 Intake National eRecruitment) – Ministry of Health and Child Care
Applications for the three year Diploma in Registered General Nurse Training to be conducted by the Ministry of Health and Child Health Care (MoHCC) are invited from suitably qualified holders of the following qualifications;
- A minimum of 5 “0” Level subjects with passes in English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject and two others (that exclude practical subjects such as Fashion and Fabrics, Metal Work, Graphic Art, Art and Woodwork) at Grade C or better obtained from not more than two sittings with full certificates as Examination Result Slips are not accepted.
- Must be aged between the ages of seventeen (17) and thirty (30) years on the date of commencement of training which is 04/05/2020.
For the shortlisted candidates, the following should be presented at interview:
- Original and certified copies of Birth Certificate,
- National Identity Card,
- Ordinary Level Certificates,
- Marriage Certificate where applicable,
- Advanced Level Certificate if attained and
- 2 passport size pictures with the applicant’s name at the back.
Submission of two references of which one must be from the Headmaster of the school where the “0” Level Examinations were undertaken will be required from the selected candidates.
Manual verification of the academic and identification certificates will be done on the day of interviews.
The cost of accessing the Electronic Application Form is $30 ZWL and applicants should follow the instructions on the website for payment (No additional payments are required as this is the only fee to be paid).
The invitations for interviews which will be held at specified interview venues will be through the MoHCC e-Recruitment Platform.
Only candidates who meet the recruitment criteria will be shortlisted for interviews.
Successful candidates will be informed via the MoHCC Electronic Platform and are required to have a satisfactory Medical Examination conducted by a Government Medical Officer.
Accepted candidates will be deployed to where training posts exist throughout the country.
- The application is made electronically and there are no application forms on sale;
- The Ministry does not advertise through any other media except the newspaper
- The Public is hereby informed and warned that none of the Schools of Nursing will be recruiting directly;
- Applicants who submit more than one application and get involved in Soliciting will be disqualified
- NO THIRD PARTIES HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO RECRUIT ON BEHALF OF MOHCC
How to Apply
The portal for applications is open from 1 February 2020 and applications must be submitted not later than 28 February 2020 using the following MoHCC Electronic Platform: www.mohcc.gov.zw and click on the e-nurse link which will take you to the registration page. “Register on the website in order to start your application.
Please do not forget the ID number that you used to register as well as the password.”
All enquiries should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or contact the MOHCC help desk on +263714734593/+263774112531/+263242730273
“Zero Tolerance to Corruption in Student Nurse Recruitment”