Quality and Risk Engineer x2 – Zimbabwe Power Company
Zimbabwe Power Company is the leading generator of electrical energy in Zimbabwe and supplies the bulk of the nation’s electrical power requirements from its five power stations. ZPC is undertaking various projects that are meant to close the gap between electrical energy demand and supply. ZPC is now on the execution stage of the 600MW Hwange Power Station: Expansion Project.
REF: ZPCHR 16/01/20
The Company is inviting suitably qualified and motivated persons for the following position based at Hwange Power Station – Expansion Project that has fallen vacant on fixed- term contract basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in formulating long term Risk Policies and procedures to govern Quality and Risk performance on the project.
• Advises staff on necessary Quality and Risk safety policy changes and reviews
• Develops and reviews Quality Control Plans and Risk Register
• Recommends and enforces necessary actions or changes to procedures so as to correct areas that do not comply with regulations
• Develops and implements Quality Management Systems
• Conducts training on Quality Management System Monitors quality standards and carries out periodic audits in the workstations
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Degree in Engineering related discipline
• Membership of a professional institution
• Minimum of 3years post graduate experience in an industrial setting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• IMS knowledge Project Management Certification
How To Apply
Applications from prospective candidates with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates should be received by not later than 31st January, 2020
Hand delivery to
Senior Manager – Human Resources
Zimbabwe Power Company
12th floor Mega Watt HOUSE Samora Machel
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. ZPC’s recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payments to the Organisation or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.