Project Manager – Cumii
To maximise efficiency in the implementation Distributed Power Africa Residential project plans, tracking of goals, tasks, resources, schedules, costs, and contingencies. Responsible for monitoring quality of work and keeping projects on time and on budget.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Project Management Certificate or Diploma
2-4 years in a similar or related role
Key Result Areas
• Internal planning session(s). Agree on roles, suppliers, partners and contractors.
• Contributes to the departmental procurement processes through drafting and preparing (RFP), ITT, RFQ
• Develop Project Methodology to obtain Client and Implementation authorization and to commence with the project.
• Directs project kick off through holding a meeting with all key stakeholders to present and review the overall project plan and gain consensus.
• Develop Project Management Plan that guides the implementation of the projects. It can be a program relevant if multiple sites are being implemented. In this case multiple project plans for each item will be required and fall within a program.
• Develop procurements plans in consultation with the logistics, procurement and stores departments
• Develop project quality plan to guide in quality assurance and quality control.
• Identify high level risks, assumptions and constraints using historical data and expert judgement and develop Risk Management Plan
• Select, develop project team performance through building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training and motivating to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and boost morale.
• Implement communication plan to align stakeholder and team member expectations with the project objectives.
• Manage stakeholder expectations through establishing, maintaining, constructive and cooperative working relationships with high level stakeholders
PROJECT MONITARING AND CONTROLLING
• Monitor and provide projects performance reports in accordance with the projects communication plan to support senior management decision making.
• Perform Integrated Change Control by managing changes to scope, schedule, and cost using verification to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized changes as defined in the change management plan.
• Monitor and control risks through implementing pre-developed strategies to mitigate project risk events in order to minimize the impact of negative risks on the project.
• Compile lessons Learned Report Sign off As Built Documentation for compliance and Bankability.
Click Here to Apply