Procurement Manager – SILO Foods Industries
This forward looking, dynamic player in the FMCG agro-processing sector seeks proven go-getters to fill the following positions on a permanent basis.
• To take charge of the procurement of goods and services for the whole company.
• This position requires a seasoned procurement practitioner.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develops strategies, policies and procedures to create a world class Procurement Management Unit.
• Directs activities of all functions involved in procurement, in-bound logistics, warehousing of raw materials, packaging and other inputs.
• Manages inventory and establishes controls to ensure optimal performance and minimizes supply chain risks.
• Maintains compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement.
• Plays a key role in negotiation of major contracts.
• Leads procurement for existing and new products.
• Manages overall performance of the procurement function.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and experience:
• A good first degree in Purchasing and Supply, or equivalent.
• Post graduate / professional qualification /MBA will be an added advantage.
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience, 5 of which at senior management level
• Age: 30-45
How To Apply
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be e-mailed to: email@example.com .
Deadline for receipt of applications is 26th January, 2020, only short-listed candidates will be responded to.
Canvassing will result in candidate disqualification.