Parks, Gardens and Amenities Supervisor – Green Fuel
Duties And Responsibilities
– Supervise subordinates (gang leaders) by giving instructions in the conduct of their duties.
– Train, coach and enforce S.O.Ps for subordinates in the execution of day to day tasks.
– Perform employee welfare in conjunction with Human Resources by attending to queries, off days and leave arrangements.
– Generate, monitor and enforce duty roasters and attendance registers for subordinates.
– Maintain asset register and ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of all tools or equipment.
– Report damaged infrastructure and facilities in a timely manner.
– Provide advice to the Operations Manager on annual projects, providing for new and innovative landscaping designs.
– Carry out bi-annual management performance reviews for all subordinates.
– Ensure the consistent collection and disposal of solid and liquid waste i.e. regular emptying and rubbish bins and septic tanks.
Qualifications And Experience
• Diploma in Horticulture in addition to at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
• People management skills.
• Experience in landscaping.
• Ability to interpret architectural drawings.
• Attention to detail and communication skills.
• Clean Class 3 drivers licence.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified personnel should email APPLICATION clearly naming the post applied for and attached detailed CVs and scanned and certified academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org