JUNIOR AUDITORS x2
Duties and responsibilities
- Carrying out a full audit of an organization; including accessing risk and taking the necessary risk management steps to forestall fraud.
- Ensuring control management regarding financial reliability and compliance by making sure that directions and regulations are strictly adhered to
- Determining the scope of internal audit
- Preparing and presenting reports that clearly reflects the audit results
- Acting objectively by giving independent advice in order to ensure legality and achieve organizational goals
- Assisting in documenting the audit process and preparing audit findings
- Checking and verifying all accounting books and records in conformity with industry standards, best practices, and corporate guidelines
- Ensuring total compliance with regulatory guidelines and internationally accepted auditing standards
- Participating in meetings with different departments in order to update audit findings and improve on the audit process
- Recommending the best and proven ways for the company to avoid fraud and reduce risks
- Doing a thorough analysis of the audit reports in order to find out ways how the organization can make more profits and reduce losses
- Supervising, training, and mentoring staff, including interns on audit processes; and access the performance of staff
- Conducting risk assessments and also prepare risk registers for the organization or company
- Evaluating the internal control of the organization or company
- Working harmoniously with external auditors as requested by the organization
Qualification and experience
- Degree in Auditing, Accounting or Finance.
- Full Articles or Certification in Internal Auditing (CIA)/ACCA or CIS.
- Proven working knowledge of all applicable auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and industry regulations.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Audit.
Interested candidates to submit their detailed curriculum vitae and certified academic certificates to: email@example.com by not later than Friday 21 February 2020.