INTERNAL AUDITORS x3 – POSB
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above positions which have arisen within the Bank.
Reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor the incumbent will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the annual audit plan, presenting audit findings, value adding and cost conscious recommendations to mitigate risks and address deficiencies identified.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Planning internal audits.
• Conducting field work.
• Compiling audit working papers and reports.
• Communicating audit results.
• Providing consultancy and advisory services.
• Planning, reviewing and reporting on the state of corporate governance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems or equivalent.
• Professional qualification such as /ACCA, CIA, or equivalent.
• 3 years audit experience in a financial institution.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Ability to use IT audit software e.g. ACL, IDEA.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
• Attention to detail and time management.
• Team player, high integrity and leadership skills.
The positions offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to [email protected] not later than 15 September 2019.
POSB is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.