HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER – Population Services International Zimbabwe (PSI/Z)
Population Services International Zimbabwe (PSI/Z) is a leading global health organization with programs targeting HIV and reproductive health, malaria and child survival. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behaviour change communications that empower the world’s most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives.
PSI/Z seeks qualified candidates to fill the position of Human Resources Officer. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this position will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities: –
• Recruitment and selection of full time and part time employees.
• Coordinating and participating in the disciplinary hearing process.
• Coordinating the Performance Management process for the whole organization.
• Interpreting policy and procedures to staff and attending to all policy related issues.
• Initiating, coordinating and facilitating all Human Resources related training.
• Custodian of all administrative functions (Medical Aid, Contracts, Leave & Timesheets).
• Maintaining an up to date inventory of all Human Resources records.
• Preparing timely Human Resources reports and other ad hoc reports.
• Consolidating all payroll related issues and attending to payroll related queries.
• Coordinating and attending to all employee welfare issues.
• Ensuring timely updates and attending to all enquiries in the HRIS system.
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree in Human Resources or Psychology from a recognized institution.
• Knowledge of HR Systems and ability to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
• At least 2 years working experience as an HR Officer and should be highly organized and able to multi task high administrative volumes.
• Clean class four (4) driver’s license an added advantage
PSI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin or disability.
Detailed CV’s clearly highlighting the position applied for should be sent, not later than October 24, 2019 to: email@example.com
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.