HEAD – TRADE INTELLIGENCE
In line with the overall strategic direction of the Company, the candidate will be expected to:
• Develop the long-term strategy of the organisation, specifically related to Trade Intelligence, including the development of advanced market intelligence tools and related services.
• Plan, manage and build the capacity of the Trade Intelligence Centre to become the undisputed best source of relevant and up to date trade related information in the country.
• Develop and manage healthy, profitable and long lasting relationships with clients and stakeholders, and continuously monitor customer satisfaction.
• Keep abreast of technological advancements, benchmark Trade Intelligence performance practices and tools, manage the content development of trade related data and its distribution to internal and external stakeholders efficiently.
• Conduct first-rate research and garner access to new markets, by identifying trade opportunities for export businesses
• Ongoing monitoring of customer requirements, including preparation for, and support to trade negotiations specific to exporting enterprises and their support organisations
• Involvement in structuring National Trade Policies and Trade Negotiations
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Marketing, Banking or similar – an MBA an added advantage
• 6 years plus of professional experience, locally and regionally, at management level
• Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills essential
• High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
• Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and proficient with technology
How To Apply
If you are one who believes that rising above expectation is not an exception, then this position is for you.
Please email your application and CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted