Head Marketing and Communications – Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
The Head Marketing & Communications will be responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated marketing and communications strategic plan to advance Higherlife Foundation (HLF) brand identity and visibility broaden awareness of HLF programs across key stakeholder audiences.
Key Result Areas
• Participates together with Senior Management in the identification and setting of the strategic direction, goals and objectives for the Foundation.
• Creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance the organisation’s image and position within the market place and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
• Manage the strategic and creative design of the organisation’s marketing and communications activities and materials.
• Oversees the formulation and implementation of the organisation’s Social Media strategy.
• Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Foundation.
• Researches and analyses local and international market trends, demographics and other relevant information to inform marketing strategies.
• Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Foundation.
• Develops marketing programs to support specific marketing aims across all HLF pillars in line with stated Foundational goals.
• Identifying and following through on new business opportunities.
• Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Foundation publications.
• Act as the Foundation’s representative with the media as directed by the CEO.
• Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each pillar or projects.
• Tracks all marketing KPIs and creates detailed dashboards for presentations to management.
• Coordinate media interest in the Foundation and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
• Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Marketing/Business Management or equivalent in related field
• 6-8 years’ working experience with 2 years in a senior position.
• Demonstrated success in coordinating focused marketing campaigns towards a desired results
• Ability to work, communicate and advocate with a broad range of stakeholders including employees, government officials, NGOs, the media and community representatives.
• Possess a passion for Social Impact Investments.
• Outstanding people skills, and ability to work with wide variety of partners.
• Understands the broader business drivers, with the ability to work collaboratively with key functional areas both inside and outside of the Foundation.
• Highly integrated leader with ability to inspire change throughout the company.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Click Here to Apply