Head: Business Process Outsourcing – Transaction Capital Recoveries
- To lead, manage and ensure the effective and efficient operation of the International Offshore Business Unit.
- Implement divisional strategy, policies and procedures to achieve set goals (revenue targets and expense budgets), quality, and compliance, people development and performance management through innovative solutions.
- To meet and exceed stipulated financial targets as they pertain to mandates under jurisdiction.
- To meet and exceed primary collection and recovery key performance metrics across a balanced scorecard encompassing people, process, financial and stakeholder metrics.
- Management of joint business objectives in tandem with Risk, Client Support, Information Technology and CAMS across agreed, defined service levels.
- Implementation of key risk strategy directives to support Company strategic intent
- Optimize Business Unit’s operational productivity outputs as per agreed mandate performance remediation plans.
- Meet operational expenditure thresholds in facilitating divisional strategy.
- Meet operational expenditure is relative to agreed budgets.
- International stakeholder management and engagement.
- Chief tactical accountability for the daily management of the Business Unit through the effective use of resources.
- Capability to oversee and manage Business Unit resource recruitment and performance management.
- To ensure a quality process that obviates reputational risk to both Group and Clients.
Call Centre, Operations, Project Management
Industries Financial Services
- International Client Relationship Management
- Networking with international strategic partners performance management through interaction between Operations and International clients
- Supporting the value add relationships with executives and senior management of international clients based on an as-needed basis
- Supporting weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings with international clients (as required) to facilitate
Group strategic objectives
- Creating a competitive operational position to support Company strategic intent
- International Collection Strategy implementation
- Meeting required collection target outcomes to facilitate revenue and gross profit thresholds
- Facilitation in the execution of risk derived collections and recovery strategy
- Ensuring strategy is operationalized in a cost-effective manner
- Optimal headcount and resource allocation to support international collections and recovery strategy
- Ensuring all campaigns are worked optimally and performance targets are met
- Investigating and resolving escalated problems and queries
- Play the role of an influencer in developing collections strategies in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
- Remain abreast of Industry unsecured collections and recovery best practice
- Management of required service level standards between Operations, Strategy, Campaigns, Dialer and WorkForce Management
- Delivering of 2019 contracted Business Plan milestones
- Authorizing correspondence from Call Centre to clients and debtors and provide final sign off in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring new instructions from clients are implemented
- Overlaying mandate of clients to the respective collection teams
- Ensuring all employees in the area of responsibility are kept informed and up to date on all matters relating to the client
- Conducting regular operational meetings with Call Centre Managers and supporting Leadership i.e. face-to-face sessions or video conference meetings
- Identifying and providing solutions to any arising issues
- Managing communication within the Branch (i.e. all communication is distributed and everyone in the Branch is aware of key business campaigns taking place/related updates)
- Ensuring that branches operate effectively and efficiently and to the required legislative and appropriate international compliance & risk, quality standards
- Overseeing and supporting any new initiatives through the Branches and ensure interaction with all stakeholders
- Developing and ensuring effective collections management processes are in place in all Branches
responsible for Agency Operations management assurance to ensure appropriate control environment across all operational disciplines
- Interpreting and analyzing quantitative data for Operational reports, Exco and Board pack submission
- Analyzing and reporting findings relating to operational performance implementation in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders
- Identifying and reporting trends and possible risks
- Providing innovative recommendations to mitigate risks
- Producing weekly, month-end feedback report/s
People and Performance Management
- Conducting bi-annual performance reviews on employees as per Company requirements
- Managing employees performance against defined performance measures and communicated targets
- Developing skills and knowledge of employees through assessing performance and providing constructive feedback
- Identifying skills gaps and provide targeted coaching and training in order to improve performance
- Implementing performance management action where the employee is not performing to agreed standards
- Providing support and assistance to employees by conducting team meetings to address issues raised
- Providing performance feedback to employees
- Identifying talent and supporting the development
- Implementing and maintaining a development plan, including identifying future career opportunities for each direct report
- Supporting succession planning by identifying and retaining high performers
- Motivating and retaining key personnel and coordinating reward and incentive schemes
- Manage change whilst retaining operational effectiveness
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and number of resources required to meet capacity demands
- Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft package
- Minimum 10 – 12 Years’ experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or Call Centre operations Industry.
- Minimum 5-10 Years’ experience in a Management role.
- Experience in managing an offshore nightshift call center environment.
- Good tactical insights into Campaign & Dialer Management frameworks to facilitate operational execution
- Ability to champion challenge international collection and recovery operational processes
- The ability to tactically link risk collection and recovery strategies into an operational execution framework
- Good understanding of productivity and capacity management outcomes to support an unsecured collection and recovery environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- International stakeholder engagement (internal and external)
- Project management/project implementation
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good working knowledge of and comprehension of compliance and risk standards in terms of:
- Offshore recovery call centers into Australia;
- The banking Royal Commission findings;
- Business Acumen [ability to make sound decisions]
- Strategic Thinker
- Leadership in line with the company’s leadership values
- Strong leadership capability in the context of managing a large, diverse team
- Problem solver
- Results/action orientated
- Emotional intelligence
- Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high ethical values
- Ability and agility to absorb work-related deadlines
- Takes calculated risks on the basis of adequate information and analysis
- Identify talent and develop successors
Note: Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements detailed above. If you have not received a reply within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Failure to provide us with truthful information and valid documents where requested will render your application null and void. We are an equal opportunity employer, whose aim is to promote representativity in all levels of occupational categories.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE