Gutu District Sales Executive
Role and Responsibilities
• Providing market research, forecasts, competitor analysis, campaign results, and consumer trends.
• Identifying target markets and setting niche markets within the district.
• Evaluating and establishing the sales target and strategy by assembling and analysing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional events.
• Executing field and office sales
• Devising effective territory sales strategies
• Implementing the most efficient sales method
• Meeting with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
• Discovering sales opportunities through consumer research
• Presenting products and services to prospective customers
• Assessing sales performance of zone coordinators
• Making sure sales are complete by ensuring all the documentation is in order and registrations are complete.
• Ensuring the safe handling of cash sales
• Preparing sales activities, sales reports, and metrics for measuring program success
• Maintaining a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the recommendation of new product offerings as needed
• Setting targets for district zone coordinators
• Training of district sales officers and zone coordinators on product knowledge.
• Providing stakeholders with product knowledge and technical assistance
• Stock Management
Qualifications And Experience
• Relevant Diploma, a degree is an added advantage
• Certificate in a customer relationship management course
• Negotiation and Persuasion skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skill with demonstrable business knowledge
• Finance Background is an added advantage
• Project Management Skill
• Qualitative skills
• Sale completion skill
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• At least 3 years in a sales position
• Experience in community engagement
• Proficiency in at least 2 local languages
How To Apply
Apply via email on firstname.lastname@example.org