One of Zimbabwe’s vibrant and leading online marketing solutions company is looking for talented and passionate individuals who are able to fill in the post below.
Graphics Designer / Animator / Website Designer x 7 (part-time / full-time)
- Graphic designers have to master various forms of technology
- Time Management
- Analytical Skills
- Applying Digital Resources to Resign Projects
- Estimating Costs
- Able to design print media, logos, magazines, websites (UI & UX) and typography
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Sketch InDesign, CorelDraw or other modern design tools
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A degree, diploma or certification in Graphics Design or a related field.
- 3+ years’ of work experience
Please kindly send your CV, portfolio of previous work and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly highlighting your work experience and achievements. Indicate Job Title for position applied for in the subject line. Application Deadline is 20 March 2020. Due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Address Harare, Zimbabwe
- Job Application Details Please kindly send your CV, portfolio of previous work and cover letter to email@example.com by clearly highlighting your work experience and achievements. Indicate Job Title for position applied for in the subject line. Application Deadline is 20 March 2020. Due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.