Graphic Designer / Graphics Art
- Work closely with the lead artist and the creative director, Technical Director as well as the Developers and Designers
- Set up and maintain the workflow of art production, deciding which art packages and tools a studio should use, investigating new techniques, and then going ahead and implementing them.
- Support artists and engineers in the use of the 3D art pipeline and user-facing engine tools.
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation.
- Review creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements.
- Develop 3D art pipeline tools and extensions with an eye towards usability and efficiency.
- Solve challenging technical issues in the 3D asset pipeline.
- Collaborate with engineers and testers to diagnose and resolve in-game problems.
- Inspire and empower the art team to optimize their processes.
- Collaborate with partner studios to share technology and best practices
- Exposure to different societies and good remuneration
- Accommodation is catered for by the agency.
- Minimum 3+ year experience in a digital art content creation pipeline, ideally in the graphics / online sales industry
- Professional experience as a Graphics Artist/Designer with contactable references.
- Should be willing to travel, and MUST be willing to travel.
How To Apply
Please send your updated CV and passport copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Salary Offer ZAR 25000 - ZAR 32000
- Address UNIT 12A, Eustin Road, Pretoria, South Africa