GRADUATE TRAINEES x6 – MUNICIPALITY OF MARONDERA
GRADUATE TRAINEES – FINANCE X 4
GRADUATE TRAINEES – IT X 2
In line with our vision “‘to become a vibrant city of service excellence”, Municipality of Marondera invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic graduates to undergo a two year structured graduate learnership program in the Municipality’s Finance and IT sections. Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
Qualifications and Attributes
• A degree in Accounting/ IT from a recognized university.
• An Honours degree will be an added advantage.
• Must be 26 years old or below
• Must be self-motivated, eager to learn and result driven.
• Must be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
• Must be a team player and able to fit in a dynamic environment
• Knowledge of local government systems wilI be an added advantage
• Must be highly computer literate.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office package is a must.
Interested candidates should submit a handwritten application letter together with six (3) copies of detailed CV, and copies of academic and professional qualifications. Applications must be submitted to the undersigned by no later than 11 November 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates wiII be contacted.
MUNICIPALITY OF MARONDERA
P.O. Box 261