Finance and Administration Assistant
Purpose of the Position: To provide wide range of administrative support services, develop and maintain efficient office systems and procedures.
- Responsible for procurement/requisition of stationery and other office material.
- Maintain the departmental and the District Coordinator’s files, ensuring the confidentiality and security of documents.
- Provide typing, photocopying, filling and other secretarial support needs for the department.
- Prepare general hands’ Labor Distribution Reports and Attendance Registers on a monthly basis.
- Accounting for petty cash.
- Receive and screen telephone calls for the staff, ensuring that messages are passed on to the correct staff.
- Stationery inventory control for the department.
- Organize for department’s meetings and taking minutes for staff meetings.
- Asset administration.
- Assist in the logistics needs of all staff pertaining to all travel.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance and or Secretarial
- Good typing skills and speed.
- Knowledge and experience in computers especially Microsoft word, Excel, Spreadsheet software, Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge of database management.
NB: Shortlisting will be done as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Click Here To Appply