Equipment Operator – Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) – An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About Your Job:
Our recruitment team is coming to Zimbabwe to conduct interviews for this role in December 2019; full details will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
In this position, the responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Check both light and heavy vehicles such as Catering High Loader, and to load/offload flights on time in the assigned location.
- Ensure safe and on time delivery to the customer as per the customer agreed SOP and timelines and safe usage of both light and heavy vehicles.
- Follow safety and vehicle regulations laid down by the company as well as to report any damage/ defect caused or observed while using light and heavy vehicles.
- Load and off-load catering safely and per customer specifications
- Appropriate handover and sign off for light/heavy vehicles to shift in charge
- Correct and safe aligning of High Loader to the aircraft or unit docks
- Completion of Driver Movement Sheets and other required documentation
- Adherence to ramp safety and marshalling of High Loader while performing duties airside/landside
- Adhering to speed limits, safety belt requirements and refuelling procedures
- Providing prompt information to Transport Duty Supervisor for their immediate action
- Provide clear and detailed reports with facts and figures in case of flight delays, accidents or incidents
- Checking and reporting or vehicle damage or faults on time to shift in-charge
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- High school qualification (preferred)
- Good English communications skills- both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of experience in driving and operating hydraulic vehicles
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (essential)
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility in working hours
- Technical knowledge of operating vehicles and landside/ airside safety
- Time management skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Driving License
5. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
TO APPLY CLICK HERE