One of Zimbabwe’s vibrant and leading online marketing solutions company is looking for talented and passionate individuals who are able to fill in the post below.
Digital Marketing Analyst x 5 (part-time / full-time)
- Graphic designers have to master various forms of technology
- Time Management
- Analytical Skills
- Applying Digital Resources to Resign Projects
- Able to measure and report whether marketing content is making a difference to the audience
- Responsible for knowing the goals of the organisation and client’s marketing efforts and knowing how to measure the results of the organisation’s social media, written, and video content compared to set target metrics.
- Performs audits of various campaigning and promotional activities across digital platforms. The resultant audit figures are transcribed into attractive images to help the team assimilate how effectively their efforts are reciprocating.
- From the audit he provides suggestions for feasible utilization of resources and helps the team to tweak their efforts and avoid waste of time on ineffective strategies
- Determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analyzing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, and other data
- Keep marketing and sales teams up-to-date on current campaigns, informing them on which aspects of campaigns are the most effective and which are not, and advising them on how to tweak campaigns to get maximum attention and create more revenue.
- Provide clients with frequent updates on the status of their advertising campaigns, advise them on the success of campaigns compared to marketing costs, and make suggestions to increase marketing effectiveness when necessary.
- Create detailed reports showing the amount of traffic online campaigns are creating, how much campaigns cost, and outlining the timetables and schedules for online marketing campaigns.
- A degree, diploma or certificate in Digital Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communication, Computer Science, E-commerce or any similar subject
- Time spent in content marketing for a corporate or personal brand (2+ years)
Please kindly send your CV, portfolio of previous work and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly highlighting your work experience and achievements. Indicate Job Title for position applied for in the subject line. Application Deadline is 20 March 2020. Due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Address Harare, Zimbabwe
- Job Application Details Please kindly send your CV, portfolio of previous work and cover letter to email@example.com by clearly highlighting your work experience and achievements. Indicate Job Title for position applied for in the subject line. Application Deadline is 20 March 2020. Due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.