Position of Development Coordinator
Based at a ranch in Mwenezi District, a position for Development Coordinator has arisen in an agro-industrial conglomerate, with five subsidiaries.
Duties And Responsibilities
The position requires insightful and energetic leadership, a results-oriented team player with exceptional relationship management and a strategic hand on approach to transform and position the Ranch as an enviable Agro-industrial entity in Zimbabwe within the next three years.
Qualifications And Experience
2. The specific skills for the job entail:
• A strategic thinker to provide effective and transformative leadership to the Ranch.
• Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills.
• Superior Public Affairs and Public Relationship skills.
• Distinct Financial Management acumen.
• Robust Project Management and Community Development skills.
• Demonstrated Strategic Human Resources Management skills.
• Good appreciation of Corporate Governance.
3. The Qualifications of this position includes any of the following:
• Business Administration or Management, Public Administration, Land and Natural Resources Management, Agribusiness Management, Wildlife and Rangeland Management qualification at least at degree level:
• A Post Graduate qualification in any of the specific areas being an added advantage, while proven experience of at least three years in a management position is a pre-requisite.
• Possession of a Clean Class 4 driver’s license is a must.
How To Apply
4. Remuneration Package:
A competitive remuneration package and other benefits commensurate with the seniority of this position are on offer.
5. Applications should be sent to:
The General Manager
Nuanetsi Ranch & Development Trust of Zimbabwe (DTZ) Subsidiaries
S53, 2nd Floor, ARDA Complex, 3 McChlery Avenue South, Eastlea, Harare
6. Closing Date: Applications should be received by close of business on 20th January, 2020.