One of Zimbabwe’s vibrant and leading online marketing solutions company is looking for talented and passionate individuals who are able to fill in the post below.
Content Creator / Copywriter x 5 (part-time or freelancers)
- Research skills
- Adaptability skills
- Understanding various audiences
- Awareness of Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to hook the reader
- Should be proficient in English, with good presentation skills
- Must show qualities of good time management
- Competency in SEO, online marketing and lead generation is a must.
- Should be skilled at writing in a number of voices for a variety of audiences.
- Should be able to create all types of engaging content for blogs, websites, e-newsletters, infographics, e-books, magazines, posters, flyers and other print media.
- Responsible for taking a client’s advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. This can include creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts.
- Perform content research and create content marketing strategy
- Script writing for television and radio adverts, which will be an added advantage.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client’s requirements and core messages
- Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Staying current with latest trends in digital marketing
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- A bachelor’s degree, diploma or certificate in advertising, writing or marketing, as well as experience. Media production degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Please kindly send your CV, portfolio of previous work and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly highlighting your work experience and achievements. Indicate Job Title for position applied for in the subject line. Application Deadline is 20 March 2020. Due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Address Harare, Zimbabwe
- Job Application Details Please kindly send your CV, portfolio of previous work and cover letter to email@example.com by clearly highlighting your work experience and achievements. Indicate Job Title for position applied for in the subject line. Application Deadline is 20 March 2020. Due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.