CLERKS – RBZ
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill vacancies that have arisen within our organisation.
• Maintaining an up-to-date customer mandates and signature database.
• Creating new customer accounts upon production of authorised correspondence.
• Closing of accounts as per customer or senior management instructions.
• Updating and maintaining customer mandates database.
• Sorting and filing records before depositing to Central Archives as per set retention periods.
• Printing and dispatching customer account statements.
• Filing of all completed certificate of balances and statement/s request letters.
• Ensuring that statement charges have been effected on customer accounts.
• Maintaining sufficient stocks of stationery.
• Processing of bulk cash.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidates should have:
• ‘A’ Level.
• IOBZ Certificate or equivalent.
• At least 1 year relevant experience.
Skills and Competences
• Sound knowledge of banking products and services.
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Computer literacy
Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Director, Human Resources Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe
P.O. Box 1283
Closing Date: 18 October 2019