Business Development Head
Main Responsibilities /Job Summary
Ensure BECSA brand visibility
• Strategic growth of the college locally and regionally using below the line methods mostly
• Build the BECSA Brand. Aspire to become a household name in Southern Africa.
• Improve the reputation of BECSA Increase public relations share of voice of BECSA
• Improve the overall digital & social media presence of BECSA
Achieve a constant flow of leads for all Business Units &Products
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
• At least five years experience in a similar position
• Proven track record
Applications addressed to the Principal clearly marked POST should be emailed along with a CV, names and contact details of two referees and a cover letter outlining why the candidate believes that they are ideally suited for these posts to email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively dropped at : Tyre Building, Corner 10th Ave/George Silundika Street, Bulawayo tel +26329263613/4 Please note that the last day for applications is 9th January 2020 .successful applicants are expected to assume duties by 1st February 2020 .Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.