Artisan – Panel Beater – ZESA Enterprises (Pvt)
Qualifications and experience
• 5 ‘0’ Levels including Math, Science and English Language
• Recognized apprenticeship in Body building
• Clean class 4 driver’s license
• 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience
Duties and responsibilities
• Carries out bodywork repairs and maintenance on customers’ vehicle as well as own plant and equipment.
• Attends to all assigned duties.
• Supervises and trains subordinate staff.
• Adheres to quality management, fleet services agreement and any other set standards at all times.
Please note that it is not Company policy for any prospective job applicant to pay the organization or any of its employees any fee towards the recruitment process. The closing date for receipt of all applications is Friday 13 December 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
Applications should be addressed to-The Human Resources Manager ZESA Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd
P.O. Box HR8726
or hand deliver to
The Human Resources Manager ZESA Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd
No. 1 Harare Drive
New Ardbennie, HARARE