Area Managers – COTTCO
• Identifies areas with potential for growth.
• Proper inputs storage and disbursements.
• Responsible for improving production and productivity in area of jurisdiction.
• Coordinates crop assessments.
• Develops seed cotton intake strategies.
• Collates information and prepares reports on overall performance and compliance within the area.
• Team building, lead and motivate teams in a pressurized environment.
• Stakeholder coordination.
• Ensures controls are in place and adhered to.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree/Diploma in Crop Science/Agriculture.
• Possession of a Masters Degree in Business or Agriculture or Agri-Business is an added advantage.
• At least three (3) years post qualification proven experience.
• Clean Class 4 driver’s license.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed CVs and certificates clearly marked “AGRICULTURE EXTENTION OFFICER” or “AREA MANAGER” by no later than the 11th of October 2019 to [email protected] or:
The Human Resources Manager COTTCO
1 Lytton Road, Workington
P.O. Box 2697
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.