FIRST MUTUAL GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Exciting opportunities have arisen within the First Mutual Holdings Group for recent university graduates to join the First Mutual Graduate Development Program. The program runs for two years and successful applicants will undergo training in the following disciplines:-
- Life Assurance/ Underwriting
- Pensions Management
- Health Insurance
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Marketing and Wealth Management/ Investments
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
An upper second class degree or better in any of the following degree programmes or their equivalents:-
- Bcom Insurance and Risk Management,
- Bcom Business Administration
- Bsc Computer Science/Information Technology
- Bsc. Mathematics and statistics,
- Bcom Marketing,
- Bcom Banking & Finance/Business Studies
- Bachelor of Economics
- Be 24 years old or below as of 1 August 2016.
- Excellent Communication skills (oral and written).
- Computer literacy with ability to use the following Microsoft packages (at least at a basic level) – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs); Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, National Identity Document or Passport and Application letters clearly marked with the preferred discipline in the subject line, to the First Mutual Group Talent Acquisition Team via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than the 28th of June 2016 by 3pm
Export Promotion Officer
?First Degree in Business Studies/Economics/Marketing.
?Demonstrated familiarity with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies.
?Proven, demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving.
?At least 3 years’ gradually responsible experience at senior level in exporting industries/or with relevant trade-related organisations.
?Good Presentation and writing skills.
?Excellent command of the English language.
?High computer and ICT literacy.
?Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence
Please email CVs to email@example.com with Applied for Job as subject