I.T Graduate Trainee
Deadline: 16 August 2016
• 25 years and below
• Computer Science or Info Systems degree with degree class 2.1 or better
Submit hard/soft copy of app letter with detailed CV and certified copies
of educational certificates to: The Human Resources Department, P.O. Box
435, Harare with post applied for stated
1. CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (WEBMASTER)- LEVEL 11 (1 POST)– degree in computer science/Information systems/ Websites development and Management/ Graphic Design/ or Business studies with Computer Science or equivalent, 2 years’ experience in website management or graphic design environment, experience in Joomla Content Management system, Microsoft SharePoint, PHP and other website, experience in design software, knowledge of SAP an advantage, clean class 4 license
2. OFFICE ASSISTANT LEVEL 16, (1 POST)– 5 O levels- math and English, a qualification in Office Practice, 2 years’ experience
Submit detailed CV and certified copies of certificates to
The Director Human Resources and Administration, Zimbabwe Revenue Authority, 6th floor ZB Centre, Corner First street/Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, PO Box 4360 Harare
Deadline 13 August 2016
Deadline: 9 August 2016
Degree in Rural and Urban Planning, Sociology, Development Studies, Social Science or related field
Demonstrated experience of working within the region, Zim and with government and local partner institutions
In-depth understanding of participatory governance and/or social accountability approaches
Experience in resilience building and community based planning approaches
Cultural sensitivity and the ability to build relationships and deliver outcomes across a range of contexts
Written app letter with position applied for at top of envelope or subject of email, with CV and certified copies of educational and professional qualifications and relevant personal ID docs to: The Country Director, Save the Children, 221 Fife Avenue, Harare
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a reputable company is looking to hire a Branch Manager.
Location : Bulawayo
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Advertising and Marketing
• Well organised, to Work quickly and efficiently
• Work under pressure and to focus when necessary to complete
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/ business related discipline
• At least 5 years experience in a Sales and Marketing Managerial post
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
Interested candidate email Curriculum Vitae’s to email@example.com highlighting the position title in the subject line
Vacancies : Retails Sales Assistants
Location : DUBAI / UAE
Retail Sales Assistants (Re-advertised – New Candidates required)
Our client, an International Group, is looking to immediately recruit Retail Sales Assistants. The positions involve merchandising, inventory tagging and replenishment, sales, customer services, cashier and administrative duties. Preferably, candidates must have some experience in selling footwear.
Candidates must be below 28 years old, smart, fashionable; fluent in English and have a valid passport.
Interest candidates please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs must have a photo as per the client requirements.
Please indicate position title in your email subject
NGO VACANCIES at Save the Children International
1. RESILENCE COORDINATOR- 1- Binga Based, Qualifications- degree in rural and urban planning, sociology, development studies, social sciences or related, experience of working within the region, Zimbabwe and with Government and local partner institutions, experience in resilience building
2. HEALTH AND NUTRITION OFFICER (WASH) X2 (1 Nyaminyami/Kariba based & 1 Binga based)- Qualifications- degree in public health promotion/
environmental health, a diploma in water and sanitation or relevant qualification, f4 years’ experience, 2 years in public health, fluency in English or other vernacular languages such as tonga/Ndebele/Shona
3. HEALTH AND NUTRITION OFFICER (WASH) X1 (Binga based)– Qualifications- – a degree in nutrition/ public administration or relevant qualification, 4 years’ experience in implementing IYCF programs, demonstrable commitment in promoting and supporting optimal breastfeeding and complementary feeding, primary healthcare and community health care experience, ability to work in coordination with MOHCC, international and national NGOs and UN agencies, fluency in English or other vernacular languages such as tonga/Ndebele/Shona
4. NUTRITION OFFICER X1, (1 Nyaminyami/Kariba based) Qualifications- a degree in nutrition, 3 years’ experience working in a similar role managing nutrition related programs, ability to work in coordination with MOHCC, international and national NGOs and UN agencies, fluency in English or other vernacular languages such as tonga/Ndebele/Shona
Submit written application letters, CVs and certified copies of certificates, envelope must be clearly marked position applying for or email subject box and also submit copies of ID
Email CV to email@example.com
The Country Director, Save the Children, 221 Fife Avenue, Harare
Deadline 9 August 2016
Do not pay any money to get a job, job application is free, do not bribe anyone to get a job and do not pay any refundable busfares, medical fees or job deposit fees or visa application fees
DISTRICT PEDIATRIC ART CLINICAL MENTORS
Locations- Harare/Chitungwiza, Bulawayo, Chipinge, Mutasa, Nyanga, Goromonzi, Mudzi, Uzumba, Makonde, Mhondoro, Insiza, Umguza, Bulima
Qualifications- MBChB with a minimum of 2 years post internship experience, experience in Paediatric HIV/AIDS management and clinical Mentorship, class 4 license
Email CV and state location being applied to
Deadline 12 August 2016
Alletta Primary School
Applicants must be qualified with good experience
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Post Address; PO Box 92, Redcliff
Deadline 12 August 2016