There are exciting career opportunities available at BancABC for self-motivated individuals with outstanding integrity, a good track record of performance, excellent oral and written communication as well as strong interpersonal skills. As part of its growth strategy, the bank is looking for experienced candidates with suitable technical competencies to take up the following opportunities:
IT Support Manager Cards and ATMs
Responsible for providing, guidance and support for Cards and ATM’s for the Region (Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique, Tanzania and Zimbabwe).
- Manage, monitor and support the card system across countries
- Provide technical support and resolution for cards and ATMs
- Perform confgurations, installations and testing of ATM’s
- Monitor ATM servers to ensure data integrity and availability
- Run start of day processes to ensure all ATM systems are working
- Support applications by monitoring database growth, performing UAT testing and purging databases
- Management of assets
- Ensure efcient system and process integration
- Ensure SLA’s are in place with relevant vendors and internal customers
- Ensure departmental adherence to all RTB’s control framework
- Support the PMO in executing business change requests
- Take responsibility for performance management of all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management:
- Motivate, delegate and empower the team
The successful candidate needs to have a sound knowledge of ATM systems with experience in development language, Operating systems support and Database administration and people management.
Required knowledge and experience
Key competencies needed for this role include decision making, drive, analysis, networking, negotiation skills and strong leadership traits. The ideal candidate should possess an IT qualification. Experience in IT in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Closing date and application instructions
BancABC provides a competitive package and will offer the successful candidates a salary commensurate with the person’s qualifications and experience. If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, please send your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates, Omang, names and contact details of three referees firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29th August 2016. Hand delivered applications will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.