Closing date: Monday 8th August 2016
Salary: Voluntary role
Restless Development (Zimbabwe) is the leading youth-led development agency which places young people at the forefront of development. Restless Development’s approach is based on the principle that young people can develop and lead effective long-term interventions in the areas of Civic Participation/Engagement, Livelihoods, and Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH).
Restless Development is implementing the Youth Empowerment Programme (YEP) in Zimbabwe − an integrated Leadership, Livelihoods, and SRHR education programme – in rural communities. This is an opportunity for young people who want to make a difference in their communities as volunteers for a period of 3 months. The placements will be in Chimanimani and Harare.
You don’t need any qualifications or skills to apply. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and committed young people that want to make an impact. Our ideal volunteer is good at working with others, flexible and adaptable, positive and committed to the programme.
Who can apply?
• Do you have passion for voluntary work?
• Are you a Zimbabwean aged 18-25 years?
• Are you fluent in Shona and English?
• Are you interested in health and livelihood development issues?
• Are you committed to the principle of volunteering to support community development?
• Are you available from May to August 2016?
If interested, please return a completed application form to Restless Development, 10 Betram Road, Milton Park by Monday 8th August 2016.